10th Annual Brooks Ringneck Classic
Take part in the 10th annual Brooks Ringneck Classic, an exclusive sporting event held on September 23 & 24, 2011. The Brooks Ringneck Classic has been bringing hunters from across Canada and the U.S.A. into the Brooks area to showcase the community's hospitality and support two local initiatives:
A) The APPLY Program, Alberta Pheasant Propogation for Landowners and Youth, is a program that promotes the establishment of breeding pheasants in habitats suitable to support them throughout their entire life cycle.
B) Providing first time hunter programs, as well as novice hunting opportunities throughout the local area. Creating a safe, fun and educational atmosphere for new hunters to learn about conservation as well as developing landowner relationships. With the proper guidance we support local youth to develop a new generation of respectful, responsible hunters that will care for our environment.
Enter your team of 6 (dogs welcome) today for your chance to win over $15,000 in prizes. Registration fee is $1,890 per team. Registration fee includes:
- Free meal on Friday September 23 at the "Smoker", a bbq and social gathering for all participants
- Exclusive hunting on private land before the season opens in October
- Full course meal on Saturday September 24 at the "Roost"
- Opportunity to enter 50/50 draws, slient and live auctions
To register your team call Nanette at 403-362-4122. Space is limited.
Click here to listen to the radio commercial running now! Need a place to stay in Brooks? For a comfortable night's sleep, stay at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre. Call the hotel at 403-362-6666 or toll free 1-888-888-4374 and quote the HUNT rate. For only $99.00/night + taxes (single/double occupancy) you receive:
- One night's stay in a Standard Room and free upgrade to a Premier Room (based on availability at check-in). *Some restrictions apply*
- Free Hot Breakfast for 2 people at Seasons Cafe & Eatery
HUNT rate is only offered for reservations from September 20 - 24, 2011.