Heritage Innsane Concert Contest!
As summer nears its end, the impending doom of winter and thoughts of hibernation creep into Saskatchewanians’ minds. Put those depressing thoughts aside and say good-bye to summer with a bang! You and a friend could be taking in your favorite superstar on stage at Credit Union Centre with the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan! Fill up before the show with free wings in either Season’s Café & Eatery or the Heritage Lounge, head to the show, and come back to relax in one of our recently renovated Premier Double Guest Rooms.
The contest will run from 10:00am (CST) July 30, 2012– 11:59pm (CST) September 16, 2012. Follow @HeritageInns on Twitter and see the official rules below for more information on how to enter to win!
Heritage Innsane Concert Contest Official Rules
1) Heritage Innsane Concert Contest on Twitter begins at 10:00 a.m. (CST) on July 30, 2012. Contest closing date is 11:59 p.m. (CST) on September 16.
2) Prize package - there are six (6) prize packages; each prize package will be drawn separately on September 17, 2012. Each prize package consists of: two (2) tickets* to a live performance at Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, one night stay in a Premier Double Guest Room at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for two (2) people and one (1) free order of wings at either Seasons Cafe & Eatery or Heritage Lounge.
*Two (2) tickets per prize package to see one (1) of the following live performances:
- Rush performing on September 28, 2012
- Russell Peters performing on September 30, 2012
- Carrie Underwood performing on October 1, 2012
- Justin Bieber performing on October 16, 2012
- Leonard Cohen performing on November 20, 2012
- Red Hot Chili Peppers performing on November 24, 2012
3) To enter the Heritage Innsane Concert Contest on Twitter, herein referred to as “the Contest”, entrants must:
- Become a “follower” of @HeritageInns for the purpose seeing the contest winners announcement to see if you’re the potential winner (pending verification) in addition to the winner notification,
- Tweet your entry by replying to @HeritageInns using Twitter’s @reply function and include one of the following hashtags (#):
To enter the draw for Rush use #YXEHeritageInnRush
To enter the draw for Russell Peters use #YXEHeritageInnRP
To enter the draw for Carrie Underwood use #YXEHeritageInnCU
To enter the draw for Justin Bieber use #YXEHeritageInnJB
To enter the draw for Leonard Cohen use #YXEHeritageInnLC
To enter the draw for Red Hot Chili Peppers use #YXEHeritageInnRHCP
- Only entries/replies (Twitter’s @reply function) that include one of the above hashtags (#) will be considered,
- Limit of one entry/reply (Twitter’s @reply function) per hashtag (#) per Twitter account by authorized account holder. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than one time during the contest period, all of your entries will be void. Creating multiple Twitter accounts in order to exceed the one entry permitted may result in disqualification of entries associated with these accounts.
4) This Contest is open to legal residents age 19 and up in the continental U.S. and Canada* and only where such contest are not prohibited by law. *Residents in the province of Quebec are not eligible to enter this contest because of that jurisdiction’s legislative requirements. Entry into the contest is subject to all federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations.
5) Entrants who are under the age of 19 are eligible to enter the Contest and win a prize provided that the parent or legal guardian (age 19 or older) of the entrant accepts any prize and terms of conditions of the Contest on behalf of the entrant.
6) All entries must be completed and received by the closing date. No responsibility will be taken for entries that are late, lost or misdirected or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entrants further agree to release the contesting committee from liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
7) Entries may not be made via phone, fax or email.
8) Prize package winner(s) will each be randomly selected on September 17, 2012 in Calgary, Alberta among all eligible entries received by the contesting committee.
9) The prize package is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
10) The prize package cannot be sold, transferred or combined with other offers. No substitutions. Entire value of prize package must be redeemed on the date specified by the contesting committee.
11) Prize package winner(s) will be notified by direct message (DM) on Twitter on or before September 19, 2012.
12) Prize package winner(s) must respond on Twitter by 5:00 p.m. (CST) September 21, 2012, or the prize package will be forfeited to a winner of a second random draw.
13) The prize package must be claimed at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, located at 102 Cardinal Crescent, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on the day of the scheduled live performance between at 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (CST). Photo identification is required at time of pick-up. Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre and/or contesting committee will not mail/courier the prize. If the prize package winner is unable to meet these conditions, the prize will be forfeited to another winner of a random draw.
14)The Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre or contesting committee will not provide or be held responsible for travel and/or reimburse any travel related expenses for the prize package winner(s). Prize package winner(s) is solely responsible for all other costs not described herein.
15) Personal information collected during the course of this contest shall be used by the contesting committee solely for the purposes of conducting the Contest and awarding prizes, and will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose unless requests for additional information are made in the entry form or if required by law.
16) All Contest entrants agree to be bound by these rules, terms and conditions and adhere to the rules of the contest. The contesting committee in their sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these rules.