Saskatoon Experience Pass - Fall/Winter 2014
If you're coming to Saskatoon anytime between November 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015, you can now request the Saskatoon Experience Pass when booking your hotel stay!
With more than 15 great offers - ranging from discounts on dining, to attraction passes, to shopping gift cards and more - it is sure to add to your enjoyment of Saskatoon.
How does the Experience Pass program work? It's simple!
1) You must request the pass while booking your hotel stay with the front desk at the hotel’s Best Available Rate.
Note: To receive the Saskatoon Experience Pass, your hotel stay must be booked directly with the hotel, and not through an online booking website (Expedia, Booking.com, etc.)
2) Upon check-in at the hotel, receive one pass for every night you stay.
3) Take the pass to your chosen event, attraction or shopping centre.
Please note that this offer is only valid on individual room bookings and is not available for large group or corporate bookings, long-term stays or multiple rooms at a time that are not considered a 'leisure' stay (i.e. a conference or long-term work stay).
2014/15 Fall and Winter Experience Pass Offers:
- BHP Biliton Enchanted Forest Holiday Light Tour (Nov 22 - Jan 10) Family car pass (up to 7 passengers) - Value $30
- Sundog Arts and Entertainment Faire (Dec 5 - 7) 4 Adult Admissions. Value $32
- PotashCorp WinterShines - 4 passes to the Soup Cook-Off and 4 passes to the Ice Park. Valid Sunday Jan. 25 - Value $30
- Saskatoon Blues Festival (Feb 23-Mar 1) - 2 tickets to ‘Electric Blues Cabaret' at O'Brians Event Centre - Value $60
- Gardenscape at Prairieland Park (Mar 27-29) - 2 general admission passes - Value $24
- Motorsports Spectacular at SaskTel Centre (Feb 13-14) - 2 tickets to one performance - Value $55
- Saskatchewan Equine Expo at Prairieland Park (Feb 13-15, 2015) - 2 general daily admissions (Does not include evening performance) - Value $30
- Broadway Theatre - Choice of: 2 adult movie tickets and a $10 concession voucher - value $30. OR 1 adult ticket to a live event (priced up to $30)
- CanoeSki Discovery Company 1-hour guided canoe tour for 1 adult, includes canoe, safety equipment and guide. Value $65
(A cost of $60 for each additional adult to join the guided canoe tour. Call for special family rates.)
- Mar's Mini Golf 3D Glow in the Dark - Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under) - Value $25
- Persephone Theatre 1 pass to any show - Value $37
- Saskatoon Blades Hockey 2 tickets to any regular season game - Value $44
- Saskatoon Leisure Centres - 1 family admission to any of Saskatoon's indoor Leisure Centres - Value $18.60
- TCU Place $30 off any show ticket purchased (limit 1 ticket per pass) - Value $30
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park Family pass (up to 5 people) and $15 restaurant gift card - Value $40
- Western Development Museum 1 family pass (dependent children under 18 years). Not valid at special events - Value $25
- Saskatchewan Craft Council / SCC Fine Craft Boutique $30 gift card redeemable at the time of purchase - Value $30
- The Centre Mall - $35 Centre gift card and 2 admission passes to Rainbow Cinemas - Value $45
- Ayden Kitchen and Bar - $35 gift card towards your visit - Value $35
- Jerry's Food Emporium - $40 gift card towards your visit at either of their two locations - Value $40
This special offer is only available until March 31, 2015, pass must be redeemed before April 30, 2015. Conditions apply and offers are subject to availability.